12 Eylül 2010 Pazar

last days of summer..





ı had a great summer vacation in Ny. Now ı'm back to my country. First days in Istanbul I really bored and have some adaptation problems to my casual living. because in Ny everything is very exciting to me. I was very calm and happy there. Now ı am dealing with a new job. I am working as a counselor in Preschool. It was a little bir hard but also exciting.

I am evaluating my life right now. my future plans, freindships, intimate relationships everything that I had before. I had a great life. but after Ny ı discovered something different inside of me. I am asking this question myself all the tihe: ıs this the life that I dream for me? and where I am suppose to see myself in the future?

something inside of me says go NY again. You gonna find the answers of all these questions.

NOTE: these pictures are taken in my black see trip. This place is awsome. it makes me peaceful and hopeful about life.

1 yorum: